Well, it has been one week on the Paleo Diet, and one week with this blog. I can’t honestly say that all has gone to plan. I think for the best use of this post, I will reflect on the week and highlight the pros and the cons.
- I started this blog
- I have posted, and cooked, 4 or 5 Paleo recipes
- I’m down 8.1 pounds & 2.2% body fat (mainly from not eating, though :-/)
- New Years Eve ended horribly… for reasons that shall not be made public
- A large amount of personal drama that was out of my control interfered with the week
- Said drama lead me to having zero appetite, so eating was not a viable option most of the week
- A last minute decision to go to Olive Garden last night led to eating WAY too much
- The Paleo Diet was not followed very closley
With all things considered though, this week was a step in the right direction. Even the days that I was far from being on track, the thoughts of where I was going wrong weighed in the back of my mind. I have started this week with a full meal plan and the ingredients to make them all. My ultimate goal for the week, though, is to be completely off of Diet Cokes by the time I post my update next Sunday. So, if I don’t post, I am probably in the Simpson County jail for manslaughter. 🙂
Have a great week everyone!